ARiS Presence in Africa
A Superior Promise!
- ARiS Risk & Insurance Solutions Ltd is the leading risk service provider in East Africa.
- ARiS is the only Lloyd’s Broker from the region (and one of about 350 firms of brokers worldwide) making us part of the world’s specialist insurance market.
- ARiS, a signatory of the Financial Flexible Working pledge, is committed to a sustainable and flexible approach in determining working arrangements for employees that have had a significant life change that affects their financial status.
- We are the only Chartered Insurance Brokers in mainland Africa.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- We have offices in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
- We are a member of the Inclusivity Pledge, a UK based initiative towards commitment to inclusive behaviours in an organization.
Services We Provide
Insurance is a complex practice that requires enormous resources and capabilities in order to deliver. This is because it is dependent on several fundamental principles and technicalities which in most cases, cannot be quantified. It therefore heavily depends on technical know-how as well as persuasive ability and commercial stature.
ARIS has formidable experience and wide international exposure to be very effective in negotiating the best terms to the benefit of its clients.
We have 400 years of combined professional experience and are proud to state that many of our clients have benefited from this capability.
Why you need an Insurance Broker
An insurance broker plays an essential role in any successful risk management and in any economy in general. A good broker possesses expertise & skills and other resources, necessary to deal with specific risks.
A Broker acts as your Advocate and the role includes:
- procurement and negotiation of insurance terms.
- advise on coverage, highlighting potential impact of exclusions, gaps & conditions
- mediate in claims disputes
Business Daily Africa - Special Article
Buying insurance can be like a blind man walking in a forest. A trusting hand will take you through the woods. A qualified insurance broker is your guide, the advocate who will hold your hand through the wilderness.
We are advised by WCF, on verbal enquiry, that the fund will be operational effective from 01/07/2016. Accordingly, the insurance...Read More
We have gained wide experience through the management and consulting in large risks over many years, thus placing us in a position to assist and provide unique service in Risk Management and Control. We combine our local knowledge and experience with a network of insurance providers in Africa and beyond to deliver solutions to our clients.
Our company is highly reputed in the London Market where we source risk solutions from key players.