ARiS Presence in Africa
A Superior Promise!
- ARiS Risk & Insurance Solutions Ltd is the leading risk service provider in East Africa.
- ARiS is the only Lloyd’s Broker from the region (and one of about 350 firms of brokers worldwide) making us part of the world’s specialist insurance market.
- ARiS, a signatory of the Financial Flexible Working pledge, is committed to a sustainable and flexible approach in determining working arrangements for employees that have had a significant life change that affects their financial status.
- We are the only Chartered Insurance Brokers in mainland Africa.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- We have offices in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
- We are a member of the Inclusivity Pledge, a UK based initiative towards commitment to inclusive behaviours in an organization.
Services We Provide
Insurance is a complex practice that requires enormous resources and capabilities in order to deliver. This is because it is dependent on several fundamental principles and technicalities which in most cases, cannot be quantified. It therefore heavily depends on technical know-how as well as persuasive ability and commercial stature.
ARIS has formidable experience and wide international exposure to be very effective in negotiating the best terms to the benefit of its clients.
We have 400 years of combined professional experience and are proud to state that many of our clients have benefited from this capability.
Why you need an Insurance Broker
An insurance broker plays an essential role in any successful risk management and in any economy in general. A good broker possesses expertise & skills and other resources, necessary to deal with specific risks.
A Broker acts as your Advocate and the role includes:
- procurement and negotiation of insurance terms.
- advise on coverage, highlighting potential impact of exclusions, gaps & conditions
- mediate in claims disputes
Business Daily Africa - Special Article
Buying insurance can be like a blind man walking in a forest. A trusting hand will take you through the woods. A qualified insurance broker is your guide, the advocate who will hold your hand through the wilderness.
Notice on change of name in Tanzania
We are pleased to inform you that we have changed our company name to ARiS Risk & Insurance Solutions Limited.Read More
Notice on new TIRAMIS system in Tanzania
How the new TIRAMIS system in Tanzania affects you..Read More
Minimum Rates for Kenya
One of the leading reinsurers has already notified reinsurance intermediaries in Kenya of these changes.Read More
Leadership Change at ARiS Group
The management of ARiS Group wishes to inform its esteemed clients and all stakeholders that Mr. Bidyut Roy, General Manager...Read More
Beware of cyber Impersonators
Hackers and cyber scammers often take advantage of various event such as the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic by sending fraudulent...Read More
Client Advice – COVID-19
ARIS is a tenant in one wing of a building known as ARIS House situated on Haile Selassie Road, Dar...Read More
Business Daily Africa – Special Article
Buying insurance can be like a blind man walking in a forest. A trusting hand will take you through the...Read More
Marine Import Insurance – Tanzania
Tanzania Insurance Regulatory Authority (TIRA) has developed a portal called the Tanzania Imports Insurance Portal (TIIP) in collaboration with TRA and other...Read More
Misc. Amendment Acts (Tanzania)
The Tanzanian parliament has recently enacted amendments to various written laws which require attention. The changes touch on conduct of...Read More
ARiS HQ is relocating to ARiS House
We are excited to be moving to our very own building, ARiS House, located at plot 152, Haile Selassie Rd,...Read More
Update on Workers Compensation Act 2008 – Tanzania
We are advised by WCF, on verbal enquiry, that the fund will be operational effective from 01/07/2016. Accordingly, the insurance...Read More
Market Adopted Actuarial Rates – Tanzania
On Friday 31st July 2015 we received a short notification from various insurers regarding an upward review of premium rates...Read More
We have gained wide experience through the management and consulting in large risks over many years, thus placing us in a position to assist and provide unique service in Risk Management and Control. We combine our local knowledge and experience with a network of insurance providers in Africa and beyond to deliver solutions to our clients.
Our company is highly reputed in the London Market where we source risk solutions from key players.