African Risk and Insurance Services Ltd (ARiS) is the leading risk service provider in Tanzania. The Company grew from a small proprietary agency (in 1998) to a major corporate consistently maintaining the largest market share in Tanzania since 2004. ARiS is a Lloyd’s Broker (one of about 350 firms of brokers worldwide) making us part of the world’s specialist insurance market. We are the only Chartered Insurance Brokers in mainland Africa. We obtained our ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2016, thus committing to create a system that consistently adheres to globally recognized standards in the area of customer service to innovate and exceed customer expectations. We have offices in Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Choosing a Broker
What to look for?
While choosing a broker, ensure they have:
- Possession of Experience and expertise – for setting up Risk Management strategies
- Understanding your business – Service record, industry knowledge
- Industry standing – Market clout, reputation commitment to service, claims handling capacity
- Establishment – Organisational setup, management stability, quality of training of staff
- Client Profile & Client base – Client base to inspire confidence
- Respect for your business – Commitment, availability and compliant practices
- Resources – Affiliations and training
- Professional Responsibility (PI) – Scope, Sum Insured and Insurers